Department of Law is a university division specializing in legal education for individuals who intend to become legal professionals. Law courses have been specifically designed to equip students with the legal knowledge and practical skills to handle the demands of 21st century legal practice.
- Master Degree (five years) in Law (Genoa)
- Master Degree (five years) in Law (Imperia)
- Bachelor Degree (three year) in Legal services in business and Public Administration
- Bachelor Degree (three year) in Social services
- Master degree (two years) in Social Services and Social Policies
- In House Legal Counsel in Business and Legal Affairs
- Global Rule of Law and Constitutional Democracy - VI edition
- Global rule of law and Constitutional Democracy
- Training courses on the main statutory law and court decisions changes (in preparation for the judiciary recruitment competition)
- Summer School "European Union and the Law of the Sea"